Underground Film Links: October 9, 2011
Taking a page out of the Film Studies for Free playbook, this week, I’m going to direct all of your attention to the third issue of the always incredible INCITE: Journal of Experimental Media. The issue is dubbed “New Ages.”
The issue offers multiple reports from the historic 2010 International Experimental Media Congress that took place in Toronto on April 7-10 where the experimental media community gathered to discuss where the future of the art form is headed.
Below is a list of all the links to these articles, plus editor Brett Kashmere’s opening editorial. Enjoy!
- Better Daze (Intro) by Brett Kashmere
- The 2010 Congress in Context by Brett Kashmere
- Steering the Congress: Up Shit Creek Without a Paddle by Tess Takahashi
- The Architecture of Dialogue by Roger Beebe
- Response to the 2010 Congress by Ekrem Serdar
- Medium Quality by Kevin McGarry
- Notes on the 2010 Congress by Andrew James Paterson
- Response to the 2010 Congress by Benj Gerdes
- Elephants in the Air by Mireille Bourgeois
- Response(s) to ‘2010 Experimental Media Congress,’ Dated September 12 2010 by James Missen
- Recalling the International Experimental Media Congress of 2010 by Christina Battle