First Impressions of 2011 Comic-Con
1. Friday is just as insanely crowded as when I used to come on Saturdays.
2. Been here an hour and have seen about 50 dudes dressed as Doctor Who, which is about 50 more than I’ve seen in previous years.
3. The one mainstream panel I was interested in has an insane line, meaning I probably won’t get in,so I probably won’t attend any panels.
4. I’m not judging, but I think people are crazy to bring babies in strollers to the mad crush of the exhibition floor.
5. Thank God for the Comic-Con iPod app.